Apple's new M1 MacBook Air with a 512GB of storage is on sale for $76.08 off today. That drops its price from $1249 to $1172.92.
Apple's thinnest ,lightest notebook, completely transformed by the Apple M1 chip. CPU speeds up to 3.5x faster. GPU speeds up to 5x faster. Apple's most advanced Neural Engine for up to 9x faster machine learning. The longest battery life ever in a MacBook Air. And a silent, fanless design. This much power has never been this ready to go.
● Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
● Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life
● 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever
● Up to eight GPU cores with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
● 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
● 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
● Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
Fanless design for silent operation
● 13.3-inch Retina display with P3 wide color for vibrant images and incredible detail
● FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Reddit, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletter, App Store, YouTube